Monday, May 16, 2011

It is Hard to Meet the Monthly Minimum Payout on LM5 - List My Five

Short and well...  not so sweet...  Here it is.  I finally got my earnings update on List My Five.  LOL  I have earned a whopping $2.83 so far this month.  Considering that this $2.83 is for 1/2 a month, it sure looks like it will be impossible to earn the monthly minimum payout of $10 this month for writing on LM5.  The earnings really rot right now, but the site is just short of being only a year old.  I guess ListMy5 needs time to grow.

Still, I would think I could at least earn the monthly minimum payout.  $10 is really not that much, especially with 153 articles.  I sure hope things will get better.  The question is:  Is my writing that bad or is it just LM5?

Yes, I am feeling quite discouraged right now about writing online to earn money by working at home.  Oh well, there are plenty of other websites out there that pay people for writing articles.  I am just wondering what to do at this point.  I am in no hurry to switch writing sites or to quit writing.  At least these pennies are adding up.  LOL  Slowly!

No comments:

Post a Comment